Sunday, February 22, 2009

Time for a new look

Those of you that have known me for a long time understand that I get bored easily and need to change my hair drastically every once in a while. I used to change it regularly with the seasons, every 3-6 months or so. Blond in the spring & summer, red in the fall, brown in the winter. Since I started bike racing I haven't really had the opportunity to keep up with it as much, because I don't have time for anything other than cycling, working, eating and sleeping.

Yesterday I finally went to Maria at Hair Pluss after not having had scissors to my hair since September. I am no longer blond and have funky razor-cut layers. It's a really nice change, although I keep catching sight of my reflection and wondering, "Hey - who's that'?

Most of the people that I know get used to this about me, but I just realized that the people in my 2-session cooking class don't have a chance. In the first class they met a blond, and this week they're all going to ask me who I am and why I didn't come to the last class.

Ha!

p.s. Those interested are welcome to view 10 years of my different looks. I really should add more, because the last 10 years haven't really been that different, but the older photos need to be turned into pixels.

No comments: